Social media is a huge part of our Quellie lifestyles. We manage social channels and content for our clients every day. We use social media at home to connect with family and friends, for entertainment and to receive news.
In honor of Social Media Day on June 30, the Quell team all reflected on what social media platforms and accounts we enjoy the most. Here are a few of our favorite accounts and functions:
- I really enjoy following @MarilynsDetroit– a smoothie bar based in Detroit, MI – on Instagram because Marilyn’s is very engaging on their social channels and I’m able to support one of my favorite local businesses by using the Support Small Business sticker for Instagram stories.
- My favorite Instagram page is one I created for my new puppy, @Rufus_Maximus_Fritz. It brings me joy to share his cuteness with the world!
- A picture tells a thousand words, but Snapchat is the best of both worlds. With messaging and pictures/video together, Snapchat allows me to stay in touch with friends – and see their faces, too.
- Goodwood Festival of Speed on Facebook is a great example of exciting, daily content that never seems to repeat, is always video-based, and even though the namesake festival itself only occurs once per year, they somehow get 365 days worth of content out of the footage from past years. It’s as if the festival is an ongoing, ever-present thing that some followers can’t seem to get enough of. Goodwood knows this, and their social channels take full advantage of it.
- I love LinkedIn, it even helped me join the Quell team. I was able to connect with employees, introduce myself and ask questions even before I applied. LinkedIn is the best platform for someone looking for a job!
Need help creating great social media content that engages your target audience and gets attention? Let’s get started!