Senior Public Relations Director, Automotive Practice
The Quell Group, a high-level communications consulting firm serving the strategic needs of its clients, is seeking an experienced senior professional to lead its growing automotive communications team. The position will empower and challenge you to deliver progressive automotive communications through multiple channels. The ideal candidate has a minimum of ten years of agency or corporate experience with proven automotive public relations/marketing success.
The position is a key member of the agency and requires drive, strategic development and client relations skills. The qualified candidate will develop and implement integrated brand management programs for some of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, who are advancing the next generation of energy-efficient transportation. Quell will provide you with a career opportunity in a highly innovative, strategic and entrepreneurial environment. Our communications philosophy is Unknot. Align. Market.® and underscores thinking ahead, being creative and delivering outstanding client service to both B2B and B2C companies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Top writing skills (releases, technical, marketing materials)
- Solid understanding of the automotive community (issues, players, media, events, etc.)
- Experience with press conferences, media events, trade shows
- B2B experience (automotive, technology, product)
- Understanding of digital and social media
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, lead the team and multi-task
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience with counseling executives
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with clients, media and coworkers
- New business development and client growth experience
- Seeking a minimum of ten years of automotive marketing experience
- A BA or BS in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing
- Independent thinker with team skills
- Familiar with client service, agency systems and procedures
- Agency experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Outgoing, energetic and savvy counselor
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your résumé, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Résumés that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.