The Quell Group, Michigan’s most prestigious branding and integrated marketing firm, uniquely moves companies from invisible to irresistible to increase their opportunities for success. Productive conversations between companies and customers are rooted in our strategic process: Unknot. Align. Market.®
From defining strong positions and brands at the strategic level to fully activating them at the tactical level, The Quell Group is engaged with the C-suite to name companies, create memorable identities, define distinctive market positions, and present embraceable value propositions. Bottom line: our award-winning work drives market engagement and market share.
The Quell Group is seeking a senior marketing director with a minimum of seven to 10 years of experience to join our team of brand and marketing innovators. The candidate must be dynamic and confident, with a solid understanding of branding and all facets of marketing, including research, internal and external communication strategies and tactical execution. Agency experience is preferred.
The senior marketing director will be tasked to drive client achievement of their business objectives through development and implementation of innovative, integrated brand marketing and public relations strategies.
The ideal candidate must be creative, energetic and articulate, a high-level thinker, a skilled writer, and eager to work in a fast-paced, growing firm.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and have successful experience working with B2B and B2C clients.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Branding experience (this is essential), with a strong background in research, corporate identity, market positioning and strategic messaging.
- Significant experience in developing and presenting brand activation and marketing communication strategies that reflect all appropriate tactical deliverables, from public relations to advertising to social media and corporate identity.
- Experience working with executive leadership in the C-suite.
- Strong writing skills across a variety of disciplines, particularly in program and proposal development.
- Skilled in addressing and counseling about all brand activation tools, including digital and social, direct, trade shows, customer technology presentations, websites and more.
- Demonstrated superior account management and client communications skills, and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Creativity and innovation in problem solving, and being a team player with great attitude.
- Seven-plus years of demonstrated experience working on branding programs in an agency or corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field.
The senior marketing director will provide a broad range of communications and marketing support to our client organizations.
- Identify and evaluate diagnostics, conceptualize and develop strategic branding plans and sell programs to clients.
- Analyze clients’ sales channels, reputation and market positioning.
- Develop brand rollout plans, including print, web, events and other media channels.
- Manage client relationships and facilitate brand initiatives with forward-thinking strategies that increase customer engagement and relationships.
- Collaborate with teams on strategy and tactical deliverables.
- Work with creative teams to execute corporate identity, collateral, digital, etc.
- Manage budgets and secure all cost approvals.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop bids on qualified opportunities, and actively participate in new business pitches.
- Contribute to agency’s goals and help lead the drive for agency’s growth.
- The Quell Group provides competitive salaries, a career track, exciting work environment, great healthcare plan, Flex 125, a 401(k) and PTO (paid time off).
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Résumés that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.