The Quell Group is an integrated brand communications agency that uses storytelling and communications technology to activate brand strategies and drive engagement for our clients’ products, technologies and services. The firm seeks a Senior Account Executive in Public Relations to develop and implement innovative, integrated public relations and brand marketing strategies. You’ll develop engaging content, take our client stories and news to market through multiple media channels, and build relationships that help grow our clients’ audience and reach.
To be considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience in public relations at an agency or corporate communications department with demonstrated results. Previous experience representing clients in diverse B2B and professional services industries preferred.
- Education: BA, preferably in public relations, journalism or market communications.
- Skills: An eye for “news” and knowledge of media: print, online and broadcast pitching/communications.
- Experience developing and implementing media relations programs
- Working knowledge of media monitoring databases, reporting and analytics tools
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and proactively lead clients
- Ability to stay abreast of current affairs and relate them to client business
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) who understands how to frame a clear, concise and compelling message
- Strong editing and copy-proofing skills
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and distill news
- Characteristics: At Quell, collaboration plays a key part in our success and requires a forward-thinking team player with a positive attitude. At the same time, this position comes with a great deal of autonomy and requires someone who is self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage their own workload.
As a member of Quell’s brand communication team, you’ll be directly responsible for:
- Executing comprehensive public relations and integrated marketing activities for a variety of clients
- Crafting content for press releases, feature articles, media materials, case studies, websites and blogs
- Driving media opportunities, article placements and interviews across a multitude of industries
- Enhancing and maintaining relationships with key media, bloggers and influencers to garner media coverage
- Preparing client spokespersons to represent their companies through traditional and digital media channels
- Engaging in strategic planning sessions with a point of view
- Collaborating on proactive account planning and growth
- Supporting business development through assisting with pitch presentation and support
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.