The Quell Group is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team of brand and marketing innovators. This position is a combination of Front Desk, Marketing and Production duties. Therefore, the candidate must be professional in appearance and demeanor, friendly, and personable. You will learn about the agency and have an opportunity to work with clients and vendors.
In addition to strong professionalism, the candidate must demonstrate integrity, strong work ethic, and attention to detail. The agency expects these qualities to extend to the expert fielding of client calls and the efficient handling of client requests. Good voice recognition skills and an outgoing personality are a necessity.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and articulate, and eager to work in a fast-paced, growing firm. Agency experience is preferred.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and working as part of a dynamic team.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple jobs within set deadlines.
- A good phone voice, pleasant personality with a customer service attitude; diplomatic and accommodating to clients.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong typing and data entry skills.
- Initiative to complete jobs and solve routine office problems to assist billing professionals.
- Experience in administrative support; understanding of office procedures.
- Must communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Must be well-organized and able to handle several functions at once with a high degree of accuracy.
- Skilled at proofreading.
- Forthrightness in contacting and working with vendors.
- Great organizational skills for self and executives; efficient time management.
- Understanding and working knowledge of agency processes.
- Able to stay extra hours as necessary to complete deadline activities.
- Assist account teams in day-to-day assignments as needed – this could include assembling creative projects, working on digital/social media campaigns, planning trade shows, assisting with production of printed materials, managing media lists and wire services, drafting/proofing press releases, etc.
- Work with creative and account staff and outside vendors to develop all printed materials – brochures, flyers, banners, and signage.
- Develop estimates, track budgets and manage quality control of production jobs.
- Track and communicate project deliverables and any job change orders.
- Become familiar with all clients’ brands, messaging and marketing disciplines that help drive it.
- Assist with proposals, correspondence or any other documents as requested.
- Maintain current computer-based skills related to daily job functions.
- Prepare weekly cumulative time reports for each account.
- Arrange courier and shipments.
- Manage marketing and collateral material resources.
- Assist with Quell employee events, agency promotion such as mailings, social media posts, etc.
- Handle incoming calls and greet all visitors.
Education and Experience
- College degree (marketing, journalism, integrative communications, etc.)
- Experience in related role/field.
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Résumés that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.
The Quell Group provides competitive salaries, a career track, exciting work environment, a great healthcare plan, Flex 125, a 401(k) and PTO (paid time off), paid holidays. Quellies enjoy many social activities as well including holiday parties, outings, BBQs, potlucks, and outdoor activities. Summers includes Friday’s at Five – we end our day at 5:00. We also have a “Q Snaps” employee recognition program to celebrate our employees.
About This Company
The Quell Group — Who We Are
As a leading integrated brand communications firm, The Quell Group builds strong market positions and brands by integrating brand strategy with market communications and PR services. The firm applies proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies unknot, align and market their unique value. Quell also offers presentation and media training; web services; and event and design capabilities.
The Quell Group is known for its strategic, innovative and creative branding and marketing solutions.