The Quell Group is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team of brand and marketing innovators. This position is a combination of Front Desk, Marketing and Production duties. Therefore, the candidate must be professional in appearance and demeanor, friendly, and personable. You will learn about the agency and have the opportunity to work with clients and vendors.
In addition to strong professionalism, the candidate must demonstrate integrity, a strong work ethic, and attention to detail. The agency expects these qualities to extend to the expert fielding of client calls and the efficient handling of client requests. Good voice recognition skills and an outgoing personality are a necessity.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and articulate, and eager to work in a fast-paced, growing firm. Prior agency experience is preferred.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and working as part of a dynamic team.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple jobs within set deadlines.
- Initiative to complete jobs and solve routine office problems to assist billing professionals.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Experience in administrative support; understanding of office procedures.
- A good phone voice, pleasant personality with a customer service attitude; diplomatic and accommodating to clients.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several functions at once with a high degree of accuracy.
- Attention to detail and proofreading capabilities.
- Forthrightness in contacting and working with vendors.
- Understanding and working knowledge of agency processes.
- Ability to stay extra hours as necessary to complete deadline activities.
- Strong typing and data entry skills.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Assist account teams in day-to-day assignments as needed – this could include assembling creative projects, working on digital/social media campaigns, planning trade shows, assisting with production of printed materials, managing media lists and wire services, drafting/proofing press releases, etc.
- Work with creative and account staff and outside vendors to develop all printed materials – brochures, flyers, banners, and signage.
- Prepare estimates, track budgets and manage quality control of production jobs.
- Track and communicate project deliverables and any job change orders.
- Become familiar with all clients’ brands, messaging and marketing disciplines that help drive them.
- Assist with proposals, correspondence or any other documents as requested.
- Prepare weekly cumulative time reports for each account.
- Manage marketing and collateral material resources.
- Maintain current computer-based skills related to daily job functions.
- Handle incoming calls and greet all visitors.
- Setup conference room for meetings.
- Arrange courier and shipments.
- Maintain building facilities.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Assist Office Manager with end of month billing and miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- Help plan Quell employee events, agency promotion such as mailings, social media posts, etc.
Education and Experience
- College degree (marketing, journalism, integrative communications, etc.)
- Experience in related role/field.
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Résumés that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.
About This Company
The Quell Group — Who We Are
As a leading integrated brand communications firm, The Quell Group builds strong market positions and brands by integrating brand strategy with market communications and PR services. The firm applies proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies unknot, align and market their unique value. Quell also offers presentation and media training; web services; and event and design capabilities.
The Quell Group is known for its strategic, innovative and creative branding and marketing solutions.