The Quell Group, a high-level branding and marketing communications consulting firm serving the strategic needs of a diverse client base, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Director to lead its growing digital practice. The position will empower and challenge you to deliver progressive digital marketing counsel and strategies for our clients and agency. The ideal candidate has a minimum of ten years of agency or corporate experience with proven success.
The position is key to the agency and requires drive, strategic development and client relations skills. The qualified candidate will be able to evaluate digital behaviors and develop, implement, measure and optimize integrated digital marketing programs for a diverse range of industries including healthcare, manufacturing and mobility. Your role will play a crucial part in clients achieving their business goals and objectives.
Quell will provide you with a career opportunity in a highly innovative and entrepreneurial environment. Our Unknot. Align. Market.® communication methodology underscores strategic planning, being creative and delivering outstanding client service to both B2B and B2C companies.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Plan, implement and manage comprehensive digital marketing strategies across all owned, earned and paid digital channels inclusive of search, social, programmatic display and video
- Prepare and manage digital marketing recommendations – channels, tactics, budgets, projections
- Measure ROI and KPIs and report results accordingly; pivot strategy, channel or tactic as need to achieve objectives
- Assess SEO and Google Analytics data and make recommendations
- Convert insights into creative, actionable recommendations and robust marketing plans that get results
- Manage online content and campaigns across multiple platforms – LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Produce compelling and relevant content that delivers engagement, traffic and leads
- Provide strategic counsel to drive the development of digital creative
- Know how to leverage and manage marketing automation tools to achieve client objectives
- Manage email builds/sends, landing page development, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports and database management that will help clients generate qualified leads
- Mentor and train the digital team on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring and developing content across digital channels
- Stay informed of emerging digital trends and technologies
- Promote the firm’s digital services through thought leadership and help grow the practice
- Participate in new business development and presentations
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director/Manager
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 5 years of practical experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn and other social campaigns and marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification and content management methods
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on client success
- Data, analytics and metrics oriented with strong knowledge of attribution models
- Team player, values greatly success of the agency and colleagues
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in marketing, digital technologies or similar relevant field preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes that do not meet the requirements above will not be considered. No calls, please.
About This Company
The Quell Group — Who We Are
As a leading integrated brand communications firm, The Quell Group builds strong market positions and brands by integrating brand strategy with market communications and PR services. The firm applies proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies unknot, align and market their unique value. Quell also offers presentation and media training; web services; and event and design capabilities.
The Quell Group is known for its strategic, innovative and creative branding and marketing solutions.
The Good Stuff
- Team environment
- Exposure to branding services
- Great place to learn, grow and advance
- Team activities, holiday party, fun lunches, BBQ, potlucks and more
- Volunteer opportunities
- Paid holidays, early departures, PTO, insurance, 401k, FSA
- Professional development