Digital Content Coordinator
The Quell Group is an integrated brand communications agency that creates and activates powerful brand strategies to drive engagement for our clients’ products, technologies and services. The agency seeks a Digital Content Coordinator to help drive client achievement of business objectives by supporting the implementation of innovative, integrated brand marketing, storytelling and digital and social strategies. This is a great entry-level opportunity to join a team of professionals working in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment.
To be considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience in marketing, digital or social communications. Relevant internship experience will be considered.
- Education: BA, preferably in marketing, social or digital communications.
- Skills: A proactive “go-getter” who can multitask, managing multiple projects across various industries and mediums.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and distill information
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) who understands how to frame a clear, concise and compelling message
- Strong understanding of social media and digital communications
- Demonstrated history of initiative and follow-through
- Characteristics: At Quell, collaboration plays a key part in our success. We’re looking for a Content Coordinator who’s hardworking, empathic and has a knack for getting things done to join our established team of brand builders.
As a member of Quell’s brand communication team, you’ll be directly responsible for:
- Supporting social, digital, public relations and integrated marketing activities under the direction of the account supervisor.
- Coordinating and executing PR, advertising, digital, social media, promotion and event marketing campaigns.
- Crafting engaging content for websites, press releases, feature articles, case studies, media materials, social media posts and blogs.
- Driving social media engagement across a multitude of industries.
- Collaborating with creative services to develop engaging visual content across various mediums, from project inception to production.
- Engaging in strategic planning sessions with a point of view.
- Supporting business development through assisting with pitch development and support.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, references, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.