The Quell Group is an integrated brand communications agency that creates and activates powerful brand strategies to drive engagement for our clients’ products, technologies and services. The agency seeks a Digital Content Coordinator to help drive client achievement of business objectives by supporting the implementation of innovative, integrated brand marketing, storytelling and digital and social strategies. This is a great entry-level opportunity to join a team of professionals working in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment.
To be considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience in marketing, digital or social communications. Relevant internship experience will be considered.
- Education: BA, preferably in marketing, social or digital communications.
- Skills: A proactive “go-getter” who can multitask, managing multiple projects across various industries and mediums.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and distill information
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) who understands how to frame a clear, concise and compelling message
- Strong understanding of social media and digital communications
- Demonstrated history of initiative and follow-through
- Characteristics: At Quell, collaboration plays a key part in our success. We’re looking for a Content Coordinator who’s hardworking, empathic and has a knack for getting things done to join our established team of brand builders.
As a member of Quell’s brand communication team, you’ll be directly responsible for:
- Supporting social, digital, public relations and integrated marketing activities under the direction of the account supervisor.
- Coordinating and executing PR, advertising, digital, social media, promotion and event marketing campaigns.
- Crafting engaging content for websites, press releases, feature articles, case studies, media materials, social media posts and blogs.
- Driving social media engagement across a multitude of industries.
- Collaborating with creative services to develop engaging visual content across various mediums, from project inception to production.
- Engaging in strategic planning sessions with a point of view.
- Supporting business development through assisting with pitch development and support.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, references, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.