The Quell Group is seeking an experienced Digital Communications Specialist to join our team of brand builders and marketing innovators. The candidate must be a dynamic and confident self-starter, with a sound understanding of digital marketing including planning and reporting, development of targeted and integrated campaigns, content development, and tactical execution across digital platforms – websites, social media, display advertising, search, email and more.
This position with work closely with agency colleagues implementing brand strategies on behalf of firm’s clients. The ideal candidate is creative, energetic and will have proven experience in the social and digital arena.
The Digital Communications Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the agency’s and clients’ digital communications in order to increase brand awareness and improve marketing efforts. A key role will be supporting and enhancing external communications initiatives to improve how clients utilize traditional and digital marketing efforts.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and have successful experience working with B2B and B2C clients.
- Actively assist in the planning, implementation and management of comprehensive digital marketing strategies across all owned, earned and paid digital channels inclusive of search, social, programmatic display, email, and video.
- Has familiarity with WordPress and other website content management systems in order to monitor, manage and update website content and banners with Quell or client website programmer.
- Measure engagement and report results; accordingly, recommend changes or adjustments to optimize engagement.
- Assess SEO and Google Analytics data and make recommendations.
- Coordinate with agency teammates and client organization contacts to increase social engagement and organic uptake by client stakeholders.
- Manage online content and campaigns across multiple platforms – LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Produce compelling and relevant content that delivers engagement, traffic and leads.
- Know how to leverage and manage marketing automation tools to achieve client objectives.
- Manage email builds/sends, landing page development, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports and database management that will help clients generate qualified leads.
- Stay informed of emerging digital trends and technologies.
- Promote the firm’s digital services through thought leadership and help grow the practice.
- Meet deadlines and manage workload efficiently.
- Contribute to account planning and growth.
- Manage productivity (timeslips) on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- BA in a marketing, communications, PR or related major.
- Undergraduate program should have included writing, marketing and digital communications.
- Demonstration of exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
- Background in social media content strategy (paid and organic), and content creation.
- Key competencies with HTML/CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office tools and WordPress content management.
- Strong collaboration skills; experience working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- A flexible team player who shares responsibility and credit alike.
- A positive attitude.
- Attention to detail; thoroughness.
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.
THE QUELL GROUP — WHO WE ARE
As a leading integrated brand communications firm, The Quell Group builds strong market positions and brands by integrating brand strategy with market communications and PR services. We move companies from invisible to irresistible to increase their opportunities for success by applying proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies unknot, align and market® their unique value.
The Quell Group is engaged with the C-suite to name companies, create memorable identities, define distinctive market positions, and present embraceable value propositions. Bottom line: our award-winning work drives market engagement and market share.