The Quell Group, Michigan’s leading branding and integrated marketing communications firm, is seeking a skilled public relations account executive to join its premier automotive team.
The auto account executive will help our growing client list of top automotive companies achieve their objectives through innovative public relations and social media strategies. Strong media relationships, an ability to pitch stories, strong writing skills and industry event experience are musts.
The account executive will have an opportunity to work in a highly innovative, strategic and entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and have successful experience working with B2B and B2C automotive companies.
Automotive AE candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Solid automotive media relationships
- Automotive event marketing (ride and drives) and industry event experience
- Automotive industry familiarity – companies, associations, events, trends
- Strong writing skills – news releases, sales support materials, pitches, backgrounders, articles, social media content
- Client counseling and program development experience
- Creativity and innovation in problem solving
- Flawless account service
- Ability to multitask
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Driven to learn new marketing techniques
- Professional appearance
- Able to accommodate limited travel
- Highly organized
- B.A. in communications, journalism, public relations, or marketing
- Minimum of three years of experience related to position
- Corporate or agency automotive experience
- Practical experience with social media
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Résumés that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.
Since its founding in 1994, The Quell Group continues to build strong market positions and brands for its clients by integrating brand strategy with market communications. The firm applies proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies Unknot. Align. Market.® their unique values. We are a market leader in defining and activating strong brands.