The Quell Group, Michigan’s most prestigious branding and integrated marketing firm, uniquely moves companies from invisible to irresistible to increase their opportunities for success. Productive conversations between companies and customers are rooted in our strategic process: Unknot. Align. Market.®
From defining strong positions and brands at the strategic level to fully activating them at the tactical level, The Quell Group is engaged with the C-suite to name companies, create memorable identities, define distinctive market positions, and present embraceable value propositions. Bottom line: our award-winning work drives market engagement and market share.
The Quell Group is seeking an Assistant Account Executive with a minimum of one year of agency experience to join our team of brand and marketing innovators. The candidate must be dynamic and confident, with a solid understanding of branding and all facets of marketing, including research, internal and external communication strategies and tactical execution. Agency experience is preferred.
The Assistant Account Executive will be tasked to drive client achievement of their business objectives through development and implementation of innovative, integrated brand marketing and public relations strategies.
The ideal candidate must be creative, energetic and articulate, a high-level thinker, a skilled writer, and eager to work in a fast-paced, growing firm.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and have successful experience working with B2B and B2C clients.
- Perform basic public relations and integrated marketing activities under the direction of the account supervisor.
- Write releases, feature articles, case studies, media materials, social media postings, blog copy.
- Develop media lists, pitch and build relationships with media, support article placements, arrange interviews and draft and publish social media content.
- Perform basic research.
- Assist on client reporting, billing and develop activity reports and job trackers.
- Measure and report on client publicity and market communications.
- Follow through on collateral and production projects.
- Coordinate and execute advertising, digital, social media, promotion, direct mail and event marketing assignments as assigned.
- Assist in creative services and production assignments including developing project estimates.
- Effectively handle client contact as directed by account supervisor.
- Contribute to account planning and growth.
- Manage productivity (timeslips) on a daily basis.
- Assist in developing strategic and tactical plans that meet client/agency goals.
- BA in business and/or communications discipline.
- Undergraduate program should have included writing, PR, marketing, digital communications.
- Proven written and oral skills.
- Experience in public relations practice preferred but not essential.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
- A good team player and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail; thoroughness.
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, references, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.
About This Company
The Quell Group — Who We Are
As a leading integrated brand communications firm, The Quell Group builds strong market positions and brands by integrating brand strategy with market communications and PR services. The firm applies proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies unknot, align and market their unique value. Quell also offers presentation and media training; web services; and event and design capabilities.
The Quell Group is known for its strategic, innovative and creative branding and marketing solutions.