The Quell Group is seeking an experienced Assistant Account Executive to join our team of brand and marketing innovators. We are looking for a dynamic and confident self-starter, with a basic understanding of all facets of marketing, including research, internal and external communication strategies and tactical execution.
The Assistant Account Executive will be tasked to drive client achievement of their business objectives by supporting implementation of innovative, integrated brand marketing and public relations strategies.
The ideal candidate is creative, energetic and articulate, a high-level thinker and skilled writer who is eager to contribute ideas and support in a fast-paced, growing firm.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly strategic, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and have successful experience working with B2B and B2C clients.
- Perform basic public relations and integrated marketing activities under the direction of the account supervisor.
- Develop content including website copy, press releases, feature articles, case studies, media materials, social media posts, blog copy.
- Develop media lists, pitch and build relationships with media, support article placements, arrange interviews.
- Draft, publish and measure social media content. Manage and monitor activity on corporate profiles.
- Perform basic research.
- Assist on client reporting, billing and develop activity reports and job trackers.
- Measure and report on client publicity and market communications.
- Follow through on collateral and production projects.
- Coordinate and execute advertising, digital, social media, promotion, direct mail and event marketing assignments.
- Assist in creative services and production assignments including developing project estimates, consulting with production vendors and managing project timelines.
- Effectively handle client contact as directed by account supervisor.
- Meet deadlines and manage workload efficiently.
- Contribute to account planning and growth.
- Manage productivity (timeslips) on a daily basis.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in marketing or public relations. Applicable internship experience will be considered.
- BA in a market communications discipline (marketing, digital, PR).
- Undergraduate program should have included writing, PR, marketing and digital communications.
- Demonstration of exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Experience in public relations or digital practice preferred.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing automation software is a plus.
- A good team player and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail; thoroughness.
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, references, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes that do not fulfill the requirements listed above will not be considered. No calls, please.
THE QUELL GROUP — WHO WE ARE
The Quell Group is known for its strategic, innovative and creative branding and marketing solutions.
As a leading integrated brand communications firm, The Quell Group builds strong market positions and brands by integrating brand strategy with market communications and PR services. We move companies from invisible to irresistible to increase their opportunities for success by applying proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies unknot, align and market® their unique value.
From defining strong positions and brands at the strategic level to fully activating them at the tactical level, The Quell Group is engaged with the C-suite to name companies, create memorable identities, define distinctive market positions, and present embraceable value propositions. Bottom line: our award-winning work drives market engagement and market share.