The Quell Group is seeking an account executive, branding and digital services specialist to join our team of brand and marketing innovators.
From defining strong market positions and brands at the strategic level to fully activating them at the tactical level, The Quell Group’s award-winning work drives market engagement and market share for our clients in various industries.
We are seeking motivated AE candidates to join our branding teams and support management of all facets of our clients’ brands.
We are looking for full-time candidates with strong writing skills and an aptitude for digital media management including social media, websites and digital advertising; as well as familiarity with traditional marketing and communications programs including media and public relations, advertising, content development and more. Preferred candidates will also have experience working with agency tools: marketing automation, email marketing tools, PR database tools and project management.
You will be the brand steward and employ a variety of cross-channel marketing programs supported by content development for social media, websites, advertising and media relations.
The Quell Group provides an energetic, collaborative and creative workspace allowing candidates to interact with seasoned branding, PR and marketing leaders and grow their skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Serve as the account leader responsible for implementing all phases of client programs
- Proactively lead and counsel clients in public relations, marketing, social and other integrated marketing communication services
- Develop and manage marketing automation campaigns and metrics
- Participate in account executive and professional development meetings
- Research, identify and develop content for external and internal audiences
- Develop and maintain relationships with media appropriate to client needs
- Monitor client relationship, program progress and budget, report to client and account supervisor, and make necessary program adjustments
- Oversee client reporting (client contact reports, monthly activity reports, stewardship reports)
- Coordinate agency support services and resources when implementing client programs including creative and digital services
- Work with Asana (project management application) to develop creative requests and manage projects
- Determine project timelines and meet deadlines
- Develop and manage budgets and estimates for client programs and projects
- Skilled at writing and driving all brand content: media releases, feature articles, case studies, reports, blogs, social media postings, sales materials, etc.
- Understanding and working knowledge of B2B communications tools and channels (brochures, video, direct mail, trade shows, web/digital, social media, etc.)
- Business software skills (Microsoft Office-PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Experience in identifying social media applications to leverage client awareness including analytics reporting
- Proven account leadership, initiative, and willingness to assume greater responsibility
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Organization and time management
- Ability to multi-task meet deadlines and deliver excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Advertising, English, Marketing or similar field preferred
- 2-5 years marketing communications experience gained in an agency, professional services firm or corporate environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes that do not meet the requirements above will not be considered. No calls, please.
About This Company
The Quell Group — Who We Are
As a leading integrated brand communications firm, The Quell Group builds strong market positions and brands by integrating brand strategy with market communications and PR services. The firm applies proprietary diagnostic tools to help companies unknot, align and market their unique value. Quell also offers presentation and media training; web services; and event and design capabilities.
The Quell Group is known for its strategic, innovative and creative branding and marketing solutions.
The Good Stuff
- Team environment
- Exposure to branding services
- Great place to learn, grow and advance
- Team activities, holiday party, fun lunches, BBQ, potlucks and more
- Volunteer opportunities
- Paid holidays, early departures, PTO, insurance, 401k, FSA
- Professional development